Just in case you weren’t sure…
1. You can no longer concentrate on anything.
3. Your memory has gone to shit. You visit old friends and even though you’ve been to their house 100 times you can’t remember which house it is.
8. When you do eventually venture outside, you try really hard to act ‘normal’.
9. Staying at home is easier. Social interaction is overrated.
10. You vaguely remember enjoying sex once upon a time but now the thought of it just makes you tired.
14. You distance yourself from social media. Seeing all those smiley, happy people living their perfect lives makes you sad and bitter.
15. Everyone. And. Everything. Annoys. You. The work elevator taking an extra 20 seconds to descend nearly sends you on a rampage across the office.
16. Even watching your favorite series in bed doesn’t seem to cheer you up.
17. You just can’t. be. bothered.
18. Your life is one long sigh.
19. Everything is one big problem and you’ve lost your ability to problem solve.
21. You start to think about sad things to justify feeling sad like, poor african orphans, the fact that your mum is probably gonna die one day and dead kittens.
25. You secretly hope you get hit by a car so you can finally get some peace and quiet around here.
26. You stop caring about your physical appearance. “You want me to spend 20 minutes a day applying make-up only to wash it all off again after 8 hours? You want me to do this AGAIN tomorrow?? and then every day till the day I die??!!”
27. You have this chronic, murmuring headache that never goes away.
28. The simplest tasks seem to take FOREVER.
30. You wonder if it’ll ever get better.
But it does…. 🙂